Connecting Workforce Professionals, Job Seekers, and Employers
- Hearthside Food Solutions – Lakeville – http://www.hearthsidefoods.com/careers – 25 open positions in Lakeville
- BTD Manufacturing – Lakeville – http://btdmfg.com/employment – 18 open positions in Lakeville
- Imagine Print Solutions – Shakopee – http://www.imagineps.com/careers.asp – 7 open positions in Shakopee
- Datacard – Shakopee – https://careers.datacard.com – 10 open positions (Jobs are in Minnetonka, but moving to Shakopee Feb 2015)
- United Technology Corporation (UTC) – formerly Goodrich – Burnsville – http://www.utc.com/Careers – 150 open positions in Burnsville
- Thomson Reuters – Eagan – http://jobs.thomsonreuters.com – 166 open positions in Eagan
- Toro – Shakopee – http://thetorocompany.com/careers – 5 open positions in Shakopee/49 in Bloomington/1 Brooklyn Center
- Emerson Process Management – www.emerson.com/en-US/about/careers (soon to be moving to their new building located in Shakopee Feb 2015) – 88 open positions
- Continental Machines Inc – Savage – http://www.continentalmachines.com/careers.html – 5 open positions
- Verified Credentials Inc – Lakeville – http://www.verifiedcredentials.com/career-opportunities – 5 open positions
- Cub Foods – 13 South Metro Cubs Food Stores – Hiring 50 people https://www.cub.com/about/careers.html
- CGT Limited – Lakeville – Has a Construction Supervisor position, and 20 Snow shoveler positions open. They will be at the Burnsville WorkForce Center December 12, 2014 from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. If interested, email or call Larry Lillie right now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 952-288-4430 Macy’s – Burnsville/Mall of America/
- Don’t forget to look on our DEED Job Fair/Career Fair calendar at: https://mn.gov/deed/events/jobseeker-events/index.jsp to see what events are happening in and around your area.
Congressman Keith Ellison invites you to a Manufacturing Job Fair
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Minneapolis Urban League (2100 Plymouth Avenue North Minneapolis, MN 55411)
Job seekers are encouraged to bring multiple copies of their resumes and be ready to meet local employers looking to hire.
If you have any questions, please contact Aya Johnson at (612) 522-1212 or email@example.com. This event is free and open to the public.
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Here is a site where you will find MANY in person hiring events across the metro area including the Employer of the Day events in the metro area Workforce Centers.
You can see there were 15 events posted just for today! We know that one of the most effective ways for you to get hired is to make a positive first impression in person. Attend an event or two every day!!! http://mn.gov/deed/job-seekers/find-a-job/job-career-fair/
- American Indian/Alaska native 7%
- Asian 4%
- Black or African American 44%
- Undefined 7%
- Hispanic or Latino 12%
- White 35%
Construction Hiring Connection
Register your skills, experience and resume on your own construction account that you can update 24/7. This account is viewable for contractors who are working on government related construction projects (for example, LRTWorks light rail projects and other large developments like stadiums, water treatment facilities and public land development sites).
- Males 79%
- Females 22%