Pace Industries will shut its Arden Hills/St. Paul die-casting plant by October 2019. The St. Paul Division produces aluminum die castings for highly cosmetic, complex and difficult-to-fill parts from concept to solution.
Staff positions affected in this layoff/closure are:
- Production and Production Support
- Clerical and Administrative
- Management and Professional Workers
According to the 2019 Manufacturing Survey in the Twin Cities, the shortage of qualified manufacturing applicants is cited as the biggest challenge to growth. So the future is bright for qualified manufacturing candidates.
Twin Cities Manufacturing Staffing Agencies:
- Randstad 651-633-4080
- Twin City Staffing 651-994-4298
- MDS Staffing 612-623-0000
- Volt 651-468-3988
- Entegee Inc. 763-577-9000
Manufacturing Job Boards:
Download: 2019 MN State Manufacturing Information