Weis Builders has been helping Associates build careers since 1939. Starting out as a high quality cabinet-maker, we have evolved into one of the most dynamic construction firms in the United States. Yet as we’ve grown, we have retained our friendly atmosphere and personal touch. The Weis Builders mission is very straightforward: “Delighting Clients is Our Mission.”
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team. Don’t miss this chance to join a premier construction organization where you will provide support to our Project Management and Operations Teams who are focused on exceeding our client’s expectations.
Hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. Position will be split between the Project Coordinator and Receptionist responsibilities.
Application Deadline: May 9, 2018
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Partner with Job Cost Accountant (JCA) to ensure vendors payments are processed timely and accurately
• Support Project Management Team with assembling materials for owners, subcontractors and field management
• Create vendor change orders
• Create and maintain submittal logs, subcontracts and other construction documentation
• Ensure required project documentation from subcontractors is received
• Participate in project kick-off meetings and related meetings (i.e. closeout activities) to ensure successful projects
• Set up and maintain files for the Project Manager when a project begins
• Responsible for all incoming calls
• Greet and serve as host for all guests who visit the office
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mail – this includes sorting, distributing, preparing shipments, scheduling pick-ups, etc…
• Manage reception “Welcome TV” by updating with current projects/events
• Maintain and update various operational reports including: Daily Schedule, Closeout Summary, Superintendent Daily Reports, OFI Logs
• Assist with maintaining project files and photos
Education and Training:
Knowledge and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.