Job Class: Temporary Management Analyst 2
*You will be required to answer a question in this application process about the minimum and preferred qualifications. To review the qualifications while answering the question either:
This is a Temporary Unclassified position anticipated to last through 6/30/2018.
This position assists with:
Experience/education must meet ONE of the following requirements:.
1) Two years of professional analysis experience, OR
2) Bachelor’s degree + One year of professional analysis experience; OR
3) Master’s degree; OR
4) Equivalent combination of analysis experience and education.
Applicants who meet the above experience requirements will be further evaluated based on the following:
– Written communication skills.
– Interpersonal and human relations skills to effectively relate and work with a wide variety of employee and stakeholder groups
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Negotiating and persuasion skills to resolve issues and problems in a positive and constructive manner
To determine if you meet the above qualifications, apply online and also submit additional written documentation as described in the “How to Apply” section below. Failure to submit your written documentation in a timely manner and incomplete documentation may eliminate you from further consideration.
– Experience working with various levels of staff
– Ability to understand issues at both the detail level and the big picture point of view
– Experience working on system administration, including business requirement gathering, testing and training others on the system
– Presentation skills
– Knowledge of the Minnesota property tax system
Requires occasional moving of articles such as boxes and laptop computer.
Prior to an offer of employment, a background check will be conducted. This will include, but is not limited to checking degrees and licensures, criminal history, and tax filing and payment history. All individual income tax filing and payment obligations must be current prior to interviewing for this position.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
How to Apply
Click “Apply” at the bottom of this page. Your application must contain sufficient detail to determine qualifications. If you are unable to apply online, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637.
For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers.
If you have questions about the position, contact Ashley Scherek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.556.4004.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637 or email email@example.com. Please indicate what assistance you need.